Thursday, July 29, 2010

Customers question answered.

Just as I answered this question via email I thought I should put this on my blog. Even if it saves me answering the same question just once a month it makes sense. So here you go:

Question: I'm looking to order some brown paper bag lanterns. I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question but can you ensure me that the paper bags won't burn. What size candles do you recommend.

Answer: Thank you for your enquiry. I only have white paper lantern bags in my Sydney stock at the moment but as you can see from the photos on my website they look a browny orange when lit at night.
Normal tealights are fine but I like to use 3x3 inch pillar candles just because the flame is bigger and the candle is so heavy I don't have to worry about putting any sand or stones in the bottom of the bag.
The paper is flame retardant so while it will blacken if a flame is held to it. It will not carry a flame so in that regard my luminaire paper bag lanterns are perfectly safe.

Paper Bag Lantern Twin Line Hearts

Australian shoppers please see my AU$ priced website The Australian Candle Bag Lantern Guy and UK or world wide shoppers please see my UK based store  ukpaperlanterns.co.uk 
And if anyone has any questions please contact me by email by clicking here.

Testimonials
QuotesLovely lantern bags which made the night (birthday party) as they glowed and lit up the pathway and made the garden look lovely which lots of people commented onQuotes
Helen W.
Everyone loved the paper candle lantern bags

No comments: